Payment Page Builder Support
The advanced area allows you to select the code to use as a button builder to place into your existing website with the ability to change the button color. The HTML code can be copied and pasted to your existing site as an iframe or it can be linked.
If you'd like to add a button to your current website that links over to this payment page, you can configure it here.
- Enter the label such as "Proceed to Payment Page" in the Label textbox.
- Select the background color for your button by entering the color's hexadecimal code, or by clicking the small square to the right of the textbox. Clicking the small square will open a color pallette, allowing you to select a color.
- Select the text color for your button by entering the color's hexadecimal code, or by clicking the small square to the right of the textbox. Clicking the small square will open a color pallette, allowing you to select a color.
- When satisfied with your button's design, copy the HTML code in the text area below the background color and text color boxes, and paste into your website.
Embedding Payment Page into an Existing Website
You have the ability to embed your payment page into an existing website with an iframe. To do so, just copy the code in the HTML to embed this page in an existing site text area, and paste it into your website.
Linking to your Page
If you'd like to link the payment page to your website and wish to generate a set amount and order ID, additional fields can be added into the URL. This is useful if you've set up a payment page for a particular customer who owes a set amount, and you'd like to send them a custom URL for their payment. You simply add ?&amount=AMOUNT-OWED&order_id=ORDERID to the end of your page's URL. See below for an example:
If you have a customer named Mary Smith, and she would like to pay for an hour of your Consulting Firm's time, you can create a custom page for her, with her payment amount owed. If she owes $450.00, and the Order ID should be 12345, the URL would be:
https://secure. 1stpaygateway.net /secure/custompayment/consultingfirm/325/default.aspx?&amount=450.00&order_id=12345
Making Your Page Live
When you are finished making changes, you must manually put your page live so that your changes are visible to the public. To do so:
- Click Save & Exit at the bottom of your Payment Page editor. You may also click Go Back in the top navigation.
- You will see all of your payment pages listed below the banner image. Next to the one you'd like to make live, click Make it Live.
- Your changes are now live! You may click Visit Live Page to see the live page.
- You may continue editing your page at any time.